Tuesday, 9 October 2012

The Rub

And this is the rub.
Uncomfortable reading. Yes. 

Because. I have reached a point over the last year or so. 
A point of clarity and lucidity. There is no alleviation. Those I would stay for would better off anyway.

That if THIS is how my life will be from now on, bereft of heart, mind, and soul...then I see no point. 
I really and truly see no point. 

Nowhere to go to escape it. No One. No Thing. Nothing.
Nothing to aim for or look forward to, just a stretching, yawning road of nothing through a desert littered with shitcuntfuckpiggery. 

If this is my lot for the rest of my days - and I have tried. I have tried. I have tried so fucking hard.
Counselling, SSRIs, drink, twisting myself into knots that I cannot undo, swimming through strange tides -
Then I just see no point now.

I'm done. There's a screaming in my soul that doesn't stop. It screams to be Not Lonely.
And that scream has become a siren call. And one day I shall be brave enough to make that leap. Oblivion is now more attractive than what I live with.

I did try. Please believe me. I tried in every way someone can.
So hello, my name is MrsMiggins. And I am trying to hold on.

And have been all my life.

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there babes! I have depression too, you can cope with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been coping all my life. Tired now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sleep. It will get better. We'll go for a drink when I'm back in the UK. You can have my vodka, I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't get better. There's moments of light, but few and far between. Tried so hard.
    It's getting worse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darkest before the dawn and all that. I've been there. Actually I'm still there but I have a flicker of hope left. I share it with you.

    BTW if the captchas get any more complicated I won't be able to respond catofstripes {@} gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wise words; empathy and sympathy in the bucketful. Like Caatofstripes says hang on for the light. I've had very dark and come through partly because I couldn't bear the harm to others. Sending sunshine and hope. Axxx

    ReplyDelete